Thursday, August 2, 2012

Just One of Those Day!

Do you ever have just one of those days?

It's not like it was a bad day. Nothing bad really happened. It wasn't one of those tragical days.

It was just one of those days when it seems like I did tons of things and yet absolutely nothing really got done. Do you know what I mean?

Right now, I'm taking my alone time. The kids have gone to bed, all of the housework is done, all of the errand and everything else I planned to do... But I'm not enjoying my usual leisure time. I'm just too tired.

It doesn't seem like I should be this tired. Honestly, it seems like I accomplished nothing today. I'm even too tired to whine about it much, which makes this the end of my post! :o)

2 comments:

  1. This is hilarious! But yeah, I'm having one of those today. I've been online all day, but I haven't gotten any real work done... :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I'm having yet another one, too! All I'm getting done is laundry! It seems the closer it gets to the start of the school year, the less I'm getting accomplished. But there's so much to do!

    Thank you for stopping by and visiting my fledgling blog! That was very nice of you!

    ReplyDelete